Our new junior captain for 2022 will be Codie.
MEMBERS AND VISITORS
Due to the improved weather and drying of the course, from 24/03/22, fairway mats will no longer be required.
Preferred lies will now be in place for any ball lying in the general area which has been cut to fairway height or less.
However, in order to prepare the course (particularly the tees) for the drive-in days, it has been requested that use of the tee area mats is continued for the time being.
Comps 24th March 2022
Have you seen our fabulous sponsorship deals?
COMPANIES (and individuals)
Start at any time during a year advertising your business with us.
Reap the benefits immediately and well beyond the contract.
- Be promoted on our sponsorship page, and other club broadcasts. See here > Sponsors – Oldham Golf Club
- Be promoted on one tee board sign, or more. Prices currently range from £200 to £2500 (for a 12 month period) with the appropriate increase in benefits.
- Benefits range from one 4 ball per year to fifty-two 4 balls per year. The top of the range includes free club membership and two corporate golf days.
- Subject to availability we may also have other sponsorship deals on scorecards and specific event days or functions.
- Our membership and marketing team may also be able to promote your sponsorship on our social media pages.
To find out more please contact us.
OGC honour club stalwart Stephen Mills
The council at Oldham Golf Club are pleased to announce today that Stephen (Steve) had been honoured with a memorial bench currently facing our practise putting green.
In late September 2021 we received the sad news that club stalwart Stephen Mills had passed away.
Please see our Facebook post on the 13th October 2021. Great turnout today to honour and say “Goodnight” to Steve, a most wonderful family man, and a hugely popular and loyal member of Oldham Golf Club
OGC Nominated for England Golf Award
MEMBERS, GUESTS AND VISITORS
Oldham Golf Club is nominated for England Golf’s 2022 Trailblazer Award! The efforts of OGC’s Membership and Marketing group, mainly through their new to golf initiatives, have been rewarded by Jeremy Tomlinson (CEO of England Golf). We have been nominated as an England Golf’s Women and Girls Trailblazer in recognition of the club’s contribution to the game of golf and the wider golfing community.
ROLL OUT OF THE LADIES “NEW TO GOLF” LESSONS
The first six of our 2022 “new to golf” lessons ( two in March and four in April) have been arranged for 10 of our existing “new to golf” ladies.
If you are interested in attending our next open day for those new to golf, in this instance, please contact Sheila on 07950 561238. You may also like to read our dedicated page on this website New To Golf – Oldham Golf Club.